Mercury Nashville rising star Priscilla Block will release her self-titled major label debut EP this Friday, April 30. Known for her relatable, candid lyrics, she wrote all six tracks on project (track list below).
On Thursday (April 29), Block will perform live and discuss the songs featured on the project in a countdown to the EP’s release that night. She has partnered with Busch Beer to stream her full band show live from the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Nashville. Fans can tune in here or on Busch’s Facebook page beginning at 9 p.m. CT.
“I am so, so, so excited to do this livestream,” says Block. “So many people haven’t been able to see me play live, and it has been a long time since I’ve been able to play with my band. And I’m so excited to talk about each song and also give people a taste of what a live show’s gonna look like!”
She will make her Grand Ole Opry debut this weekend. Fans can tune in Saturday, May 1 where she will be live on Circle TV, Circle All Access Facebook, YouTube and Twitter channels.
Priscilla Block EP Track Listing:
1. Wish You Were The Whiskey – Priscilla Block, Sarah Jones, Josh Beale, Kate Hastings
2. Just About Over You – Block, S. Jones, Emily Kroll
3. Heels In Hand – Block, S. Jones, J. Beale, K. Hastings, Robbie Artress
4. Sad Girls Do Sad Things – Block, S. Jones, E. Kroll
5. Bad Part of Good – Block, R. Artress
6. I Bet You Wanna Know – Block, S. Jones, Stone Aielli