Trent Harmon sat down with Good Morning America co-host Lara Spencer on Monday (March 26) to exclusively reveal You Got ‘Em All will be released May 18. Featuring 11 songs, including the hit title track, Harmon’s debut album on Big Machine Records was recorded in Nashville alongside producers Jimmy Robbins and Scott Borchetta.
“It is surreal that this moment is almost here,” said the singer. “My album is two years in the making, and it was worth every minute. I’m grateful to have taken the time to write songs, which was never something I had never done before. The fact that I have been able to make this album so personal is very special to me.”
As the reigning American Idol, Harmon also spoke about his experience on the show. “The hardest part of the show is not knowing what comes next,” he said. “You just go out there and perform the best you can, but it is hard to prepare when you don’t know what lies ahead. It is so exciting but also nerve wracking.”
Harmon will share music from the new album on his headline dates throughout the summer, in addition to select shows on tour with Rascal Flatts.
You Got ‘Em All Track List
1. “You Got ‘Em All” | Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Jordan Minton
2. “There’s a Girl” | Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
3. “Hold On” | Jim Beavers, Chris Stapleton
4. “Her” | Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
5. “First Five Minutes” | Trent Harmon, Paul DiGiovanni, Adam Hambrick
6. “Money’s On You” | Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson
7. “’Cause I Do” | Trent Harmon, Josh Kerr, Nick Wayne
8. “On Paper” | Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
9. “My Somebody” | Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
10. “Falling (Remix)” | Dallas Davidson, Brett James, Keith Urban
11. “Chandelier” | Sia Furler, Jesse Shatkin