The AristoMedia Group has released its Aristo International Report for fall 2014, highlighting Country music happenings around the globe. The company has been issuing this quarterly review since 2008.
Highlights in the new fall issue include:
• Country superstars set for the C2C (Country 2 Country) Festival in Europe
• Recap and photos of the Canadian Country Music Association Awards and CCMA Week, which took place in September. Among the events was AristoMedia owner Jeff Walker receiving a lifetime achievement award.
• The Sounds Australia event at the Americana Music Festival
• Digital Country radio stations, and a new Country video show
• Q and A with Australian music executive Milly Petriella and Aussie news briefs
• Remembrance of George Hamilton IV, highlights of the Gstaad festival, Gord Bamford receives CMA Global Country Artist Award and more