MusicRow is set to honor six deserving businesswomen who have become substantial contributors and visionary leaders during its annual Rising Women On The Row breakfast. The sixth annual event will be held Tuesday, April 25 at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Nominations are now closed.
The 2017 selected honorees were announced as Tatum Allsep (Founder/Executive Director—Music Health Alliance), Virginia Davis (Managing Partner and Artist Manager—G Major Management), Kerri Edwards (President—KP Entertainment), Kella Farris (Business Manager—Farris, Self & Moore), Laura Hutfless (CEO and Founding Partner—FlyteVu Agency), Juli Newton-Griffith (Vice President—Magic Mustang/BMG). MusicRow has announced business manager Lou Taylor as featured speaker. Song Suffragette Kalie Shorr was revealed as featured performer.
Tickets For 2017 Are Sold Out
To add yourself to a ticket wait list, please contact Eric T. Parker, [email protected] There are two ticket options to note: Sponsorship Table of 10 (see below, $925), or Individual Ticket purchases ($50). Single tickets purchased in the same transaction will be seated together.
Past honorees are—2016: Abbey Adams, Amanda Cates, Cris Lacy, Leslie Roberts, Risha Rodgers; 2015: Kele Currier, Tiffany Dunn, Dawn Gates, Jensen Sussman, Lou Taylor; 2014: Julie Boos, Caryl Healey, Ebie McFarland, Alicia Pruitt, Kelly Rich; 2013: Cyndi Forman, Cindy Hunt, Beth Laird, Cindy Mabe, Brandi Simms; 2012: Shannan Hatch, Mary Hilliard Harrington, Heather McBee, Denise Stevens, Carla Wallace.
Current Ticket Holders
Please expect a confirmation email a week prior to the event, sent to the email address your order came in through. This will contain dress, parking and arrival instructions. Current ticket holders can contact Eric with any additional questions [email protected].
Supporting Sponsorship Includes:
- Table (10 seats) with priority location
- Logo included on a full page ad in MusicRow‘s InCharge (April/May)
- Logo included in event program
- Logo included on MusicRow.com banner ad
- Company included in MusicRow.com coverage
- Company recognized during breakfast event
- SiriusXM Adds New Channels, Personalization, Expanded Video, Mobile App Upgrades - July 10, 2019
- Spotify To Close Beta Program That Let Indie Artists Upload Music Directly - July 3, 2019
- Mark Your Calendar—July 2019 - July 1, 2019