Justin Moore will release his fourth studio album, Kinda Don’t Care, on Aug. 12 on The Valory Music Co. The lead single from the project is “You Look Like I Need a Drink.”
Pre-order for the standard and deluxe versions will be available July 15, with four instant free tracks available through release date.
Moore is credited as a songwriter on “Goodbye Back” on the standard edition, in addition to “When I Get Home” on the deluxe edition.
Brantley Gilbert appears on another track, “More Middle Fingers.” Moore is currently providing direct support on Gilbert’s Take It Outside Tour.
This is Moore’s first album since 2013’s Off the Beaten Path.
“It’s hard to believe that we just recorded our fourth album. The process has changed, drastically, since our first time in the studio so many years ago,” Moore said. “This is the best piece of music we’ve delivered because it gets more fun each time. Naming the album Kinda Don’t Care is not meant to be nonchalant or careless. It’s meant to be a challenge to folks to live life a little more freely and be true to themselves.”
Kinda Don’t Care Track Listing
1. “Robbin’ Trains” (Brett Beavers, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
2. “Put Me in a Box” (Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
3. “Kinda Don’t Care” (Rhett Akins, Ross Copperman, Ben Hayslip)
4. “Hell on a Highway” (Blake Bollinger, Matt Rogers, Ben Stennis)
5. “Goodbye Back” (Justin Moore, Ross Copperman, Jeremy Stover)
6. “You Look Like I Need a Drink” (Rodney Clawson, Matt Dragstrem, Natalie Hemby)
7. “Somebody Else Will” (Kelly Archer, Adam Hambrick, Tebey Ottoh)
8. “Between You and Me” (Smith Ahnquist, Pavel Dovgaluk, CJ Solar)
9. “Got it Good” (Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Jeremy Stover)
10. “Rebel Kids” (Dan Isbell, Randy Montana)
11. “More Middle Fingers” featuring Brantley Gilbert (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Shane Minor)
12. “Life in the Livin’” (Travis Dennis, Jared Mullins, Chris Stevens)
1. “Middle Class Money” (Rhett Akins, Marv Green, Ben Hayslip)
2. “Pick Up Lines” (Corey Crowder, Travis Denning, Jared Mullins)
3. “Spendin’ The Night” (Kelly Archer, Andrew DeRoberts, Adam Hambrick)
4. “When I Get Home” (Justin Moore, Dean Dillon, Jeremy Stover)
5. “Amen” (Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore)
- Eric Church, Jeff Hyde Cheer Their “Record Year” At No. 1 Party - October 12, 2016
- IEBA Awards Salute Nashville Venues, Executives, Legends - October 12, 2016
- Exclusive: Troy Cartwright Finds His Focus On ‘Don’t Fade’ EP - October 12, 2016