William Michael Morgan, a new signing to Warner Bros./Warner Music Nashville, will release his self-titled debut EP on March 18.
Co-produced by Scott Hendricks and songwriter Jimmy Ritchey, the album features five new tracks in addition to his first single, “I Met a Girl.”
Morgan is scheduled to open RFD-TV’s The American, the world’s largest one-day rodeo on Sunday (Feb. 28) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The 22-year-old native of Vicksburg, Mississippi, is currently on the road for a series of shows and festival performances through the summer.
“I Met a Girl,” co-written by Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen and Sam Hunt, hit No. 1 on SiriusXM’s The Highway Top 45 Countdown and has racked up over 2.5 million streams on Spotify as well as over a million views on YouTube.
WILLIAM MICHAEL MORGAN EP TRACK LISTING
1. “Vinyl” (Wade Kirby, Ashley Gorley, Carson Chamberlain)
2. “Beer Drinker” (Wynn Varble, David Lee, Don Poythress)
3. “I Met a Girl “ (Trevor Rosen, Sam Hunt, Shane McAnally)
4. “Lonesomeville” (William Michael Morgan, Mark Sherrill, Ash Underwood, Trent Tomlinson)
5. “Cheap Cologne” (Jimmy Ritchey, Kevin Denney, Odie Blackmon)
6. “Back Seat Driver” (Robert Counts, Nicolette Hayford, Matt Willis)
- Eric Church, Jeff Hyde Cheer Their “Record Year” At No. 1 Party - October 12, 2016
- IEBA Awards Salute Nashville Venues, Executives, Legends - October 12, 2016
- Exclusive: Troy Cartwright Finds His Focus On ‘Don’t Fade’ EP - October 12, 2016