Sound Healthcare has created an innovative benefits program exclusively for Nashville Musicians Association, Local AFM 257.
Members will now have access to a benefits plan offering the following services for $19.95 a month per family, less than a standalone dental plan for one person would cost.
• 24/7 Telemedicine
• Patient Advocacy Line
• Cigna Discount Dental Plan
• EyeMed Vision Discount Savings
• Hearing Savings
• Lab Work Savings
• Prepaid Diagnostic Imaging
• Diabetic Supplies Savings
• Chiropractic and Alternative Medicine Savings
• CVS Prescription Savings
• Walgreens Health Clinic Discounts
AFM Local 257 President Dave Pomeroy said, “We have been working closely with R.J. Stillwell and Sound Healthcare since 2009, and their customer satisfaction level is literally 100 percent. They have helped many of our members save significant amounts of money on health care. The new supplemental telemedicine as well as the other benefits can be of great value to our members, especially during this time of changing health care parameters. We are excited to take our excellent relationship with Sound Healthcare to the next level with this program by offering our members this exclusive benefit.”
Sound Healthcare & Financial was created in 2006 to provide healthcare solutions for professional musicians and artists. CEO/Founder RJ Stillwell has worked with international insurance giant, Aon, to develop this benefits plan.
“With more clients having to move to reduced benefit Bronze plans for affordability, the need has never been greater for added value benefits,” said Stillwell. “That’s why we are going above and beyond to create exclusive options at a very low price point that Nashville musicians need.”
- Eric Church, Jeff Hyde Cheer Their “Record Year” At No. 1 Party - October 12, 2016
- IEBA Awards Salute Nashville Venues, Executives, Legends - October 12, 2016
- Exclusive: Troy Cartwright Finds His Focus On ‘Don’t Fade’ EP - October 12, 2016