For the third year, Pensado’s Place, the weekly educational web series, and Vintage King Audio, a leader in professional audio sales, studio consulting, and comprehensive gear servicing, are teaming up to produce Gear Expo.
The Pensado Vintage King Gear Expo Nashville 2015 will be Saturday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Vintage King’s facility in Berry Hill (2826 Dogwood Pl., Nashville, TN 37204). The event is free.
Attendees will be able to demo gear, talk with manufacturer reps, watch live interviews, mingle with celebrity guests, listen to live music, win prizes, enjoy local food trucks and meet Dave Pensado and Herb Trawick of Pensado’s Place.
Planned panels include Ladies Who Rock It, Live Sound, Where the Gigs Are, a DJ Turntablist event, a Q&A with Sturgill Simpson, and a Case Study on How to Make a Star, with more to be added. Audio-Technica will offer the Mic Man Expert booth, and iZotope will be making a special product rollout.
“Dave and I are very excited to return to Nashville for our third annual Gear Expo,” said Trawick, Gear Expo Executive Producer and Co-host/Executive Producer/Creator of Pensado’s Place. “Last year was the biggest pro audio block party that Music City had ever seen, and this year we are going to top it! We are going to have a blast while providing hands-on educational information and demonstrations that you cannot find anywhere else. See you on Sept. 26.”
The Gear Expo staff includes:
• Dave Pensado — Co-host of Pensado’s Place, GRAMMY®-winning mix engineer, and teacher
• Herb Trawick — Gear Expo Executive Producer and Co-host/Executive Producer/Creator of Pensado’s Place
• Shevy Shovlin — Gear Expo Producer and Chief Marketing Partner and Sales, Advertising for Headroom for Days
• Chad Evans — Gear Expo Co-Producer and Vintage King Nashville national sales rep
• Stephanie “Spitfire” Willis — Gear Expo Co-Producer
For more information or to RSVP, visit gearexponashville.com.