It’s a big news week for artists and their offspring.
• Jake Owen and his new wife, Lacey Buchanan Owen, are expecting a baby girl this fall. The couple was married in May in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla.
• The Civil Wars’ Joy Williams and her husband/manager Nate Yetton welcomed their first child on Saturday (6/30) in Nashville. Mom and son Miles Alexander are doing well.
• Emily Robison is expecting her fourth child, which will be her first with boyfriend Martin Strayer. Robison’s other children are with former husband Charlie Robison.
• Grammy-nominated Christian singer Francesca Battistelli and husband Matthew Goodwin welcomed their second child today (7/3). Audrey Jane Goodwin joins big brother Matthew Elijah.
• Big Ride Records artist Craig Wayne Boyd and longtime girlfriend Natalie Hoover welcomed a healthy baby boy, Jaxon Wayne Boyd on Saturday (6/30) in Nashville.
• Adele is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, co-founder of U.K bottled water company Life Water.