The AristoMedia Group has released the June 2012 issue of its Aristo International Report. Highlights in this report include:
• A recap and photo gallery of the successful 2012 Global Events showcases, held each year at the beginning of CMA Music Festival week in Nashville.
• A Q&A with Americana Music Association Executive Director Jed Hilly, who discusses the rising popularity of the genre in the U.S. and abroad.
• The upcoming Canadian CMA Awards, to be held this year in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
• A profile of “Big Daddy” Lance James, who has been waving the Country music flag in South Africa for more than 50 years.
• A look at Lady Antebellum’s Own The Night world tour, which is selling out in Australia.
• Info on Aderra Media Works and its innovative, custom USB drives.
• Photos, international festival news and more.
See the full report here.