A study just released by the Country Music Association examines the financial habits of country fans. Here are some of the highlights:
• 84% of respondents have a positive sentiment about their financial situation a year from now
• 42% use mobile device banking
• 78% conduct financial business online
• 30% seek input from financial planners and brokers, as well as from family and friends
• 72% report a greater inclination to use a credit card affiliated with a loyalty rewards program, with exclusive opportunities to ticketed events as one of the top five desirable attributes for such a program
The survey was conducted online with respondents aged 18+ from the CMA Insider Fan Panel, a group of more than 13,000 Country Music fans recruited from various industry social nets and events. Respondents were queried on their perception of the state of the U.S. economy and their own financial situation.
CMA’s research reports are a benefit of CMA membership. The complete findings of this and previous studies are available on CMA’s members-only website at www.My.CMAworld.com/Research.