The AristoMedia Group has issued the first Country International Report for 2012.
Highlights in this issue include:
• A Q&A with the Country Music Association CEO Steve Moore, who discusses some of the organization’s current global initiatives.
• An overview of the humanitarian organization World Vision which is supported by country artists.
• An update of how American acts made a major impact at this year’s CMC Rock the Hunter festival in Australia, which drew more U.S. acts than ever before including headliners Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Dierks Bentley, Wynonna, Eli Young Band, Craig Campbell and others also made the trip Down Under.
• A summary of awards presented to Judy Seale, Felicity Urquhart and Marie Moloney.
• A recap of the Canadian CMA board meetings recently held in Nashville
The newsletter also notes the dates for the upcoming Global Showcases that occur annually in downtown Nashville, preceding the CMA Music Festival on June 4 and 5.
The company has been issuing this quarterly review of global activities since 2008.