Moo TV, the company that specializes in the hardware and operations that drive the touring video components for many of the largest and most successful tours, is seeking to fill its General Manager position.
Moo TV President Scott Scovill says, “We have an amazing team in place. We are running smooth and organized, and we aren’t looking to fix any glaring problems. Our culture is a source of great pride and we feel strongly that Moo TV is a great place to work. We had one area in particular we felt that we could improve and that is the GM spot. We look forward to seeing what new leadership in that position might bring.”
Industry veteran Craig Stahl has stepped in as the interim GM until the position is filled. The Steel Mill, CenterStaging LA, CenterStaging NY, and Moo Creative make up Moo TV’s family of companies.
Moo TV is seeking a GM with the following characteristics:
- A history of confident leadership and autonomous operations.
- A natural communicator that can communicate clearly and effectively up and down stream.
- The ability to analyze financials and understand how to budget a large operation.
- An individual that will be a great fit for a family style culture.
- A firm understanding of the Nashville music business landscape, preferably someone who is strongly networked throughout the music community.
- Utmost integrity and absolute honesty is required.
All serious inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]. The company states that all submissions will be kept confidential.
- n o t e by Mint House: Nashville’s New High-End Boutique Hospitality - November 20, 2023
- Cher’s New ‘Christmas’ Album Includes Tune By Nashville Songwriter - October 20, 2023
- Russell Dickerson’s ‘God Gave Me A Girl’ Reaches No. 1 On MusicRow Radio Chart - October 6, 2023