MusicRow, Nashville’s music industry publication, has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design & Production Manager. This position is responsible for all aspects of layout and design for both print and online publications, as well as management of advertisements and other duties listed below. The ideal candidate will have an impressive skill set, strong creative ability and enjoy working in a fun environment.
• Degree/Education in graphic design
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is required
• Experience utilizing WordPress is preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Dependability is a must
• 1-3 years job experience is preferred
• Creative and technical ability to do editorial layout and design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Final Cut Pro, GarageBand, and Illustrator is preferred but not required
• Must have strong project management skills, be deadline-driven and enjoy working with a team
• Microsoft Office suite skills are required
• All aspects of Layout and Design for both print publication and online websites
• Management of all advertisements (both print and online)
• Sending daily news emails
• Photography/Video of Events and Artist Visits (including video editing)
• Other duties (i.e., archiving files, creating plaques, radio chart, and more)
Send resume (with salary requirement/range) and online portfolio to [email protected]
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Eric Church, Jeff Hyde Cheer Their “Record Year” At No. 1 Party - October 12, 2016
- IEBA Awards Salute Nashville Venues, Executives, Legends - October 12, 2016
- Exclusive: Troy Cartwright Finds His Focus On ‘Don’t Fade’ EP - October 12, 2016