The Mavericks Set Release Date
Grammy-winning vocal group The Mavericks announce the release of In Time, their first album in seven years and their first for The Valory Music Co. Slated to be in stores Jan. 29, the project coincides with the 20th anniversary of their first major label album and is produced by lead singer Raul Malo and Niko Bolas (Neil Young, Warren Zevon).
The Mavericks’ distinct sound is evident throughout the 14-track album and includes the Buck Owens-influenced “Dance In The Moonlight,” the Orbison-esque “Born To Be Blue,” the horn-punctuated “Back In Your Arms Again” and the Tejano-esque “All Over Again.” The album also offers a bonus version of “Come Unto Me” in Spanish (“Ven Hacia Mi”).
The Mavericks, comprised of lead singer Malo, drummer Paul Deakin, multi-instrumentalist Robert Reynolds, keyboardist Jerry Dale McFadden and guitarist Eddie Perez, recently performed “Come Unto Me” at the 2012 Americana Music Awards. The performance was also broadcast on Austin City Limits Presents: Americana Music Festival 2012.
1. Back in Your Arms Again (Raul Malo, Gary Nicholson, Seth Walker)
2. Lies (Raul Malo, Al Anderson, Bob DiPiero)
3. Born to Be Blue (Raul Malo, James House)
4. Come Unto Me (Raul Malo)
5. In Another’s Arms (Raul Malo)
6. Fall Apart (Raul Malo)
7. All Over Again (Raul Malo, Al Anderson)
8. Forgive Me (Raul Malo, Liz Rodrigues)
9. Amsterdam Moon (Raul Malo)
10. That’s Not My Name (Raul Malo, Wally Wilson)
11. As Long As There’s Loving Tonight (Raul Malo, Alan Miller, Seth Walker)
12. Call Me When You Get to Heaven (Raul Malo)
13. Dance In The Moonlight (Raul Malo, Alan Miller, Eddie Perez)
14. Call Me When You Get To Heaven (Raul Malo)
15. Ven Hacia Mi (Come Unto Me) Spanish Version
For more information, visit the newly launched www.themavericksband.com.
- The Metaverse Is Coming: Are You Ready? - December 23, 2022
- SESAC Celebrates A Very ‘Fancy’ 2022 Nashville Music Awards - November 7, 2022
- Rachel Fontenot Exits UMG Nashville - September 21, 2022