Award-winning singer-songwriter Mike Gossin will release his debut solo EP, Coming Home, on Nov. 3.
The project marks a new chapter for the former Gloriana member, who with each track is proving that he is a musical force in the pop-country genre. The EP comes on the heels of the popular single “Let’s Ride,” that reunited Gossin with former Gloriana bandmate Cheyenne Kimball.
Coming Home features eight songs that were all written or co-written by Gossin. He played on all the tracks and personally produced the EP, making this a deeply personal project for him.
“The Coming Home EP is a passion project that’s been several years in the making after reconnecting with our talented engineer from the Gloriana days,” says Gossin. “I drove back and forth from Wilmington to Nashville to work with him and started evolving this new sound that really represents where I am now. I’m really excited to be based back in Nashville where everything began and to be releasing a project of my own this time.”
As a founding member of Gloriana, Gossin has toured internationally with superstars including Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Alan Jackson and Sheryl Crow. During their time as a group, Gloriana’s hits included “Wild at Heart,” “Kissed You Goodnight” and “Can’t Shake You.” They were nominated for numerous honors, winning AMA, CMT and ACM Awards, and even played at the White House at the request of the President.
Coming Home Track List:
1. Coming Home (written by Mike Gossin)
2. Heaven (Mike Gossin)
3. Kids Again (Mike Gossin, Mark Dobson, Jennifer Denmark)
4. Let’s Ride featuring Cheyenne Kimball (Mike Gossin, Cheyenne Kimball)
5. Marry You (Mike Gossin)
6. Shine (Mike Gossin, Mark Dobson)
7. Ain’t Runnin’ Out of Summer Yet (Mike Gossin, Tom Gossin, Ross Copperman)
8. Marry You (Acoustic)
Produced by Gossin, mixed by Mark Dobson
- Mike Gossin To Release Debut Solo Project - October 13, 2023
- The Neal Agency & Red Light Management Anchor Habitat For Humanity’s Fall Music Row Build - October 13, 2023
- On The Row: Alex Miller’s New EP ‘Country’ Shows Continued Growth After ‘American Idol’ - October 12, 2023