Tanya Tucker will release Live From The Troubadour on Oct. 16, the one-year anniversary of her historic, standing-room only show where the album was recorded.
The project features 15 songs including Tucker’s smash signature song “Delta Dawn,” and a cache of her No. 1 hits such as “Strong Enough To Bend,” “What’s Your Mama’s Name, Child”, “Blood Red and Goin’ Down” and “Would You Lay with Me (In a Field of Stone).” The set also includes a sublime medley of Bruce Springsteen’s “I’m on Fire” and Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire,” along with six songs from While I’m Livin’, including “Mustang Ridge,” “The Wheels of Laredo,” “Hard Luck” and the poignant, “Bring My Flowers Now.”
Tucker is donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the album directly to The Troubadour, including 100% of the revenue generated by the custom Live From The Troubadour poster available at her online store.
She’s nominated for three 2020 Americana Honors and Awards, including Album of the Year, Song of the Year and Artist of the Year at the upcoming awards, though the ceremony has recently postponed.
TANYA TUCKER – LIVE FROM THE TROUBADOUR TRACK LIST:
1. Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone)
2. Jamestown Ferry
3. What’s Your Mama’s Name, Child
4. Blood Red And Goin’ Down
5. Strong Enough To Bend
6. I’m On Fire / Ring Of Fire (Medley)
7. Mustang Ridge
8. The Wheels Of Laredo
9. I Don’t Owe You Anything
10. High Ridin’ Heroes
11. Hard Luck
13. Bring My Flowers Now
14. Texas (When I Die)
15. It’s A Little Too Late
16. Delta Dawn
- Seventh Annual ‘Scott Hamilton & Friends’ Benefit To Celebrate ’90s Country - October 3, 2023
- Industry Ink: Tim McGraw, Sawyer Brown, Jimmy Carter, More - October 3, 2023
- Greyson Chance & Heather Russell Sign With Prescription Songs - October 3, 2023