SoundCloud has rolled out an all-new profile experience for mobile Apple users and creators.
The new profile layout emphasizes SoundCloud’s core social features, and places a user’s identity, track uploads, likes and reposts front and center. And for creators, the updated profile comes with a brand new feature, ‘top tracks,’ providing more ways to showcase their work to fans.
SoundCloud offers a social streaming experience, and is the only music platform that enables authentic, real-time connections between creators and listeners. The profile is the epicenter of those connections, and today’s update offers a more direct way to connect, share, and discover.
April 2, 2019 Soundcloud Updates
- A reconfigured layout placing a creator or listener’s profile photo, header image, biography and ‘Pinned to Spotlight’ at the top so users can showcase their brand, and fans can easily navigate to featured tracks.
- A new dedicated ‘share profile’ button to make sharing a profile instantly with friends, fans, collaborators, and industry contacts easier than ever, anytime.
- The introduction of top tracks, which highlights a creator’s most played tracks in the last 90 days, enables new fans to discover a creator’s most popular tracks, fast.
- SiriusXM Adds New Channels, Personalization, Expanded Video, Mobile App Upgrades - July 10, 2019
- Spotify To Close Beta Program That Let Indie Artists Upload Music Directly - July 3, 2019
- Mark Your Calendar—July 2019 - July 1, 2019