Zac Brown, frontman of the Zac Brown Band, is launching a new entertainment and lifestyle-branded parent company, Zac Brown Collective, to house his many brands and businesses. Formerly known as Southern Ground, the re-imagined company expands its portfolio of brands and will act as a parent company to Brown’s growing interests in music, food, fashion, film, and merchandise.
The Collective brings together the best and brightest minds in all of those areas to form a company filled with brands that are fully grounded in the “American experience.”
- Music – In the coming months, Zac Brown Collective will begin rolling out an expansion of its artist services aimed at aiding in the business and career growth of musicians. ZBC will offer its industry knowledge to other artists through this new venture, and available services will include, fan experience and fan club management, merchandise management, and artist management.
- Food – Brown has had stakes in the food service industry for over a decade, starting with his original Zac’s Place restaurant at the start of his career to serving fans with his famous Eat & Greet while on tour. ZBC will build on these successes with ventures ranging from the newly-opened Zac Brown’s Social Club inside the brand new State Farm Arena, to its Remedy Bakeshop line of gluten free cookies and snacks, to its Z. Alexander Brown wine brand.
- Fashion & Apparel – Zac has been designing and creating all tour merchandise in-house since the beginning of the Zac Brown Band and now, through ZBC, is building and expanding his reach into the broader men’s fashion category through the acquisition of LA-based Sheehan and Company – a made-in-the-USA, vintage inspired, men’s fashion line.
- Film – Zac Brown’s film production company Southern Reel, led by director Diego Pernia, has produced many videos for Zac over the years, and recently worked with Cirque de Soleil to create a unique stage and video show for Zac’s southern-pop music project, Sir Rosevelt. ZBC is now expanding further into the feature film, TV and digital video realm with plans to move further beyond its work with the band.
- Custom Design – Zac Brown’s in-house custom design company, ZB Customs, works with wood, metal and leather to design everything from custom cars, motorcycles, and trucks to one-of-a-kind furniture pieces, and more. ZB Customs’ vehicles have been presented at auction by top vehicle auctioneer, Barrett Jackson, and most recently, the team completed a massive custom project for Mack Trucks, bringing Brown’s design to a Mack Anthem truck.
- Gear – Zac Brown’s affinity for the outdoors has gravitated him toward brands that create products aligned with his rugged aesthetic including his premium knife company, Southern Grind, and his audio company, DemerBox – makers of the indestructible, water-proof, bluetooth speakers capable of storing valuables.
“We’ve been working towards this development for years. My team and I are more than ready to roll out our roster of unique brands that embody our latest vision of delivering consumers a genuine American experience. It’s an exciting time for us and we can’t wait to show the world what we have to offer,” said Zac Brown. “I am also so proud that our work with Zac Brown Collective will aid in building a stronger future for Camp Southern Ground and its amazing mission.”
Zac Brown Collective will remain unwavering in its commitment to Brown’s biggest passion, Camp Southern Ground, by continuing to allocate funds and resources to the camp. Founded by Brown, the camp supports military and veteran families; further serving children with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, dyslexia, social or emotional challenges and typically developing children.
- Mediabase Reveals 2023 Year-End Chart Stats, Big Loud Lands In First Place - December 8, 2023
- Cooper Alan Among The Pandora Ten: Artists To Watch In 2024 - December 8, 2023
- Kidd G Drops Memory-Packed New EP ‘If We Were A Love Song’ - December 8, 2023