Voting for the CRS 2019 New Faces of Country Music Dinner and Show lineup opens next Thursday, Nov. 15, at 10 a.m. CST to all country radio station employees.
Voting will remain open through the end of day (11:59 p.m. CST), Friday, Nov. 23 at countryradioseminar.com. The five acts with the most votes will make up the lineup for the show.
This year’s performer nominees are Jimmie Allen (Stoney Creek), Jordan Davis (MCA), Russell Dickerson (Triple Tigers), Lindsay Ell (Stoney Creek), Morgan Evans (Warner Bros./WEA), Riley Green (BMLGR), Walker Hayes (Monument/Arista), LANCO (Arista), Chris Lane (Big Loud), Dylan Scott (Curb), Mitchell Tenpenny (Riser House/Columbia), Morgan Wallen (Big Loud), and Aaron Watson (BIG Label).
Any full-time employee of a commercial, 24-hour country formatted radio station may vote for the 2019 New Faces of Country Music Show performers. Votes must be cast from voter’s station email in order to be verified and successfully cast.
The New Faces of Country Music Show will be held during CRS 2019, at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Country Radio Seminar and Country Aircheck sponsor the evening’s awards. The New Faces of Country Music Show is co-sponsored by the Academy of Country Music and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and is one of the most anticipated events at Country Radio Seminar. Five emerging artists who have achieved significant success at Country radio during the qualification period are selected each year to perform at the showcase event.
Below are the New Faces of Country Music qualification criteria:
1. The qualification period is Nov. 1 – Oct. 31, preceding the New Faces of Country Music® Show.
2. The artist(s) selected must never have appeared on the New Faces of Country Music® Show. Notwithstanding this, solo performers who become a member of a group or duo, or a group or duo member who becomes a solo artist, will be considered as an individual and separate artist, and therefore eligible.
3. Acts must have had at least one top 25 single on the Mediabase Country Airplay Chart as published in Country Aircheck or at least one top 25 single on the BDS-based Country Airplay Chart as published by Billboard during the qualification period, and no more than 5 top 25 singles in their career.
Dinner tickets for the 2019 New Faces of Country Music® Show are sold out. The $599 regular registration rate for Country Radio Seminar 2019, held Wednesday, Feb. 13 through Friday, Feb. 15 at the Omni hotel, is available at countryradioseminar.com.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020