Big Loud Records/Tree Vibez Music artist HARDY is releasing his debut EP This Ole Boy today (Oct. 19).
HARDY scored his first No. 1 as a writer with Morgan Wallen’s Platinum-certified “Up Down” (featuring Florida Georgia Line) earlier this year. And he just repeated the feat with FGL’s “Simple,” snagging the top spot on both the Billboard and Country Aircheck/Mediabase Country Airplay charts this week.
The new project features four songs produced by Joey Moi and co-written with celebrated tunesmiths like Rodney Clawson, Corey Crowder and FGL’s Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley that introduce his unique brand of country chock full of rural realism for those who prefer to kick it old school.
“I love that lifestyle, and that’s what I want to talk about,” shares HARDY. “I’m not really a love song dude. If I’m going down that road, it’s a song like ‘This Ole Boy’ where it’s a redneck-in-love kind of thing. People that are like me, or people who still live in small towns, still love that and want to hear that. That’s why I am who I am as an artist.”
HARDY will hit the road on Morgan Wallen’s just announced If I Know Me Tour. Set to open more than two dozen shows on the winter-long run, the tour kicks off January 5 in Milwaukee and runs through March 30 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
HARDY’s This Ole Boy EP Track Listing:
1. “THROWBACK” (Rodney Clawson/Hardy/Corey Crowder/Jordan Schmidt)
2. “REDNECKER” (Hardy/Andy Albert/Jordan Schmidt)
3. “THIS OLE BOY” (Corey Crowder/Tyler Hubbard/Brian Kelley/Hardy)
4. “4X4” (Hardy/Ryan Beaver/Nick Donley)
- Musicians On Call Announces New Music Industry Advisory Board - December 4, 2023
- Tape Room Music Partners With Warner Chappell & Red Light Management To Sign Ned Cameron - December 4, 2023
- CMA Songwriters Series & Spotlight Stage To Return To C2C Festival In March - December 1, 2023