Loretta Lynn is set to release her first project of new music in over a decade. Produced by daughter Patsy Lynn Russell and John Carter Cash, Full Circle was recorded at Cash Cabin Studio in Hendersonville, Tenn., and will release on March 4, 2016 via Legacy Recordings.
The 13 recordings include original tracks alongside the 83-year-old country legend’s interpretations of country classics such as “Black Jack David” and “I Never Will Marry.” It is also volume one of the Cash Cabin Recordings, a series of new album projects created at Cash Cabin Studio.
Full Circle includes a duet with Willie Nelson on “Lay Me Down,” as well as guest vocals from Elvis Costello on “Everything It Takes.” Lynn offers a new rendition of “Whispering Sea,” the first song she ever wrote. She also revives songs from her own catalog of hits, including “Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven” and “Fist City.”
PBS is set to release a new documentary commemorating Lynn’s life and career. American Masters-Loretta Lynn: Still a Mountain Girl will premiere Friday, March 4, 2016.
Full Circle is available for pre-order at amazon.com.
Full Circle Track Listing
- “Whispering Sea (Introduction)”
- “Whispering Sea”
- “Secret Love”
- “Who’s Gonna Miss Me?”
- “Black Jack David”
- “Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven”
- “Always On My Mind”
- “Wine Into Water”
- “In The Pines”
- “Band Of Gold”
- “Fist City”
- “I Never Will Marry”
- “Everything It Takes” (featuring Elvis Costello)
- “Lay Me Down” (featuring Willie Nelson)
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020