Sam Hunt‘s debut album, Montevallo, has been an undeniable hit in the past year. To celebrate the first anniversary of his debut release, the MCA Nashville artist has today (Oct. 27) released a digital reissue of his original acoustic mixtape, Between The Pines, which served as the blueprint for Montevallo.
Hunt co-wrote all 15 tracks on Between The Pines, including some songs that later became hits for other artists. The release includes Hunt’s renditions of “Cop Car,” which became a hit for Keith Urban; “We Are Tonight,” which turned into a No. 1 hit for Billy Currington; and Hunt’s first Nashville cut as as songwriter, “Come Over,” which became a signature No. 1 song for Kenny Chesney.
In addition, Hunt is hosting a free street party tomorrow night (Wednesday, Oct. 28) at 6 p.m. at a pop up stage on 5th Ave. S between Demonbreun St. and Korean Veterans Blvd. in downtown Nashville.
Between The Pines Track Listing:
1. Raised On It (Acoustic)
2. Cop Car (Acoustic)
3. Ex to See (Acoustic)
4. House Party (Acoustic)
5. Leave the Night On (Acoustic)
6. We Are Tonight (Acoustic)
7. Make You Miss Me (Acoustic)
8. I Met a Girl (Acoustic)
9. Bottle It Up (Acoustic)
10. Saturday Night (Acoustic)
11. Speakers (Acoustic)
12. Vacation (Acoustic)
13. Vandalizer (Acoustic)
14. Goodbye (Acoustic)
15. Come Over (Acoustic)
To purchase Between The Pines, visit http://umgn.us/Mixtape.
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020