MusicRow, Nashville’s music industry publication, has a rare and exciting opportunity for:
MUSICROW ENTERPRISES, LLC
This newly created position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company, including both print and online publications, as well as, overseeing staff duties and assignments.
The ideal candidate will have an impressive skill set, ability to excel at managing operations and enjoy working in the music industry. Project management skills must be off the hook! This position is key to the organization and requires a lifestyle commitment.
• Degree at a College or University
• Must have strong project management skills, be deadline-driven and a problem solver
• Staff management experience required
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Dependability is a must
• Minimum of 3-5 years music industry experience is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Managing all aspects of the company while executing vision of the President.
To apply, send the following items to [email protected]:
2. Cover letter detailing why you would excel as General Manager of MusicRow
3. Salary requirement/range
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.