'MusicRow' Reveals 2015 'Next Big Thing' Stars
MusicRow is proud to announce today the inaugural 2015 Next Big Thing artists. The big reveal will happen from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on MusicRow’s Facebook (@MusicRowMag) and Twitter (@MusicRow) pages. The 11 Next Big Thing artists range from established hitmakers prepping their next moves, to newcomers ready to claim their turns in the spotlight.
Be sure to pick up your copy of the print magazine here, or receive your free copy with the purchase of a yearly subscription.
“We treat the creation of this list with the serious weight it deserves,” says MusicRow Publisher/Owner Sherod Robertson. “As Nashville’s music industry trade publication, we are uniquely positioned to see the incredible talent on the cusp of breaking new ground. Whether reaching new heights in an already successful career or poised to make their first significant entrance to the national stage in 2015, the Next Big Thing artists are destined for bigger spotlights.”
Each artist will be profiled in the 2015 Next Big Thing print issue, which features plenty of other exclusive editorial content. A spotlight shines on the unique practices of Lou Taylor’s Tri Star business management. Kevin Kadish, producer and co-writer of Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass,” provides insight about why the song is smash. Brad Turcotte, UMG Nashville marketing executive, talks about country music’s potential for brand partnerships and growth overseas. Other articles examine businesses committing to homes on Music Row, and how to maximize the potential of YouTube and SoundExchange.
MusicRow‘s ‘Next Big Thing’ Artists (list to be updated as artists are revealed throughout the day)
• Chase Bryant (BBR Music Group/Red Bow Records)
• Clare Dunn (UMG Nashville)
• Brett Eldredge (Warner Music Nashville/Atlantic Records)
• Tyler Farr (Sony Music Nashville/Columbia Nashville)
• Sam Hunt (UMG Nashville/MCA Nashville)
• Dustin Lynch (BBR Music Group/Broken Bow Records)
• Maddie & Tae (Big Machine Label Group/Dot Records)
• Native Run (Show Dog-Universal)
• RaeLynn (Big Machine Label Group/The Valory Music Co.)
• Chase Rice (Sony Music Nashville/Dack Janiels/Columbia Nashville)
• Cole Swindell (Warner Music Nashville/Warner Bros. Nashville)
- CMA Honors Robert Deaton With Chairman’s Award - December 4, 2020
- Nashville Symphony, Nashville Musicians Association Reach Agreement - December 4, 2020
- Zach Williams’ “Chain Breaker” Is Most-Added On ‘MusicRow’ CountryBreakout Radio Chart - December 4, 2020
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!