• Rascal Flatts member Joe Don Rooney and wife Tiffany Fallon will host Blood: Water Mission’s second annual Red Tie Gala Nov. 21, which will honor Dr. Helene Gayle, President and CEO of CARE USA, for her work in the global HIV/AIDS pandemic and her advocacy for global health and poverty issues. Dr. Judd Walson, Associate Professor in the Departments of Global Health, Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics and Epidemiology at the University of Washington, is also being honored for his work at the gala.
Sponsored by maternity and baby skin care line Noodle & Boo, the evening will include performances by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors and feature guests including Jewel, Titans quarterback Jake Locker, Melinda Doolittle, and others. Proceeds from the evening’s events will go to benefit the expansion of Blood:Water’s work in the Suki region of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, where an estimated 10 percent of the population is living with HIV/AIDS.
• The late Eddy Arnold will be feted at a special concert event at Music City Roots on Nov. 20. Plowboy Records will bring their release You Don’t Know Me: Rediscovering Eddy Arnold to life to honor the country legend in his 95th birthday year at the special show, which will feature performances by Paul Burch, Bobby Bare Jr., Chuck Mead, Jason Ringenburg, Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, Buzz Cason, Cheetah Chrome, and Pete Mroz. Jim Lauderdale will host the evening’s events. More information can be found at musiccityroots.com/
- CountryLine Radio Brings Garth Brooks’ The BIG 615 To The U.K. - February 27, 2024
- Ryan Beaver Signs With Spirit Music Nashville/2 Mix Music - February 27, 2024
- Bobby Bones & The Raging Idiots’ Seventh ‘Million Dollar Show’ Set For April - February 27, 2024