Todd Fritsch will release his latest album, Up Here In The Saddle (Saddle Up Records), June 26 on iTunes. The CD is already available for purchase at Fritsch’s live shows and autographed pre-orders can be placed on his website.
The title track features hit songwriter Dean Dillon on a duet with Fritsch. Other songs are penned by Nashville’s finest including Ashley Gorley, Kent Blazey, Al Anderson and Scotty Emerick.
Fritsch released several Country singles before a roping accident and injury left him in a three-year recovery. His upcoming project, with producer Butch Baker, will be the first music he has released since.
“Everything was going my way, and then it all just ground to a halt,” said Fritsch. “But I focused on what I could do instead of what I couldn’t do and that kept me going.”
1. My Kind Of Crowd (Bryan Simpson/Ashley Gorley/Wade Allen Kirby)
2. Calls I Haven’t Made (Fred Wilhelm/Michael Terrence Post)
3. That Ain’t Gonna Fly (Wes Hightower/Tony Martin)
4. In A Song (Doug Johnson/John Ramey)
5. Love Never Goes Out Of Style (Bryan Simpson/Ashley Gorley/Wade Allen Kirby)
6. Texas Girl (Matt Caldwell/Nate Barrett/Kent Blazy)
7. Horses He Can’t Ride Anymore (Dean Dillon/Al Anderson/Scott Emerick)
8. Top Of My List (Dean Dillon/John Northrup)
9. It Don’t Hurt To Ask (Dean Dillon/Roxie Dean/Jeremy Spillman)
10. Up Here In The Saddle [with Dean Dillon] (Dillon/Buddy Brock/Will Nance)
11. Like I Wasn’t Even There (Wes Hightower/Tim Mensy/Monty Criswell)
12. That Girl’s Got A Cowboy’s Heart (Dean Dillon/Scott Emerick/Tim Ryan)
- SiriusXM Adds New Channels, Personalization, Expanded Video, Mobile App Upgrades - July 10, 2019
- Spotify To Close Beta Program That Let Indie Artists Upload Music Directly - July 3, 2019
- Mark Your Calendar—July 2019 - July 1, 2019