The free apps will allow users to access concert information, view exclusive Ryman related content and purchase tickets directly (via Ticketmaster mobile integration).
“We’re excited that these apps offer another way for us to interact with customers while making it easier for fans to share their excitement about Ryman events with each other,” said Sally Williams, Ryman Auditorium General Manager.
Along with concert dates, the apps feature:
* In-app ticket purchasing
* Ability to share events with friends via Twitter and Facebook
* Ability to sign up for push messaging to receive concert announcements as text messages
* Easy check-in to events via Facebook and Foursquare
* Virtual Hatch Show Print gallery
* Behind-the-scenes videos
* Concert photos
* Online store for Ryman Auditorium merchandise
* Newsletter sign-up
The new Ryman apps were developed by Santa Monica, CA based Mobile Roadie which previously built apps for the Grand Ole Opry and Live Nation and artists including Brad Paisley, Dolly Parton, Madonna and Taylor Swift. This is the Ryman’s first step in putting official partner Nissan North America’s “Innovation For All” promise into action.
- SiriusXM Adds New Channels, Personalization, Expanded Video, Mobile App Upgrades - July 10, 2019
- Spotify To Close Beta Program That Let Indie Artists Upload Music Directly - July 3, 2019
- Mark Your Calendar—July 2019 - July 1, 2019