Musicians On Call (MOC), the nonprofit that brings music to the bedsides of patients, families and caregivers in healthcare environments, has announced the inaugural members of its new national Music Industry Advisory Board.
The group will serve as ambassadors for MOC’s mission while gaining a deeper understanding of philanthropy and how nonprofit boards operate. Together, they will work to deliver the healing power of music to more communities across the country.
Music Industry Advisory Board Members:
- Jessica Abel, G7 Entertainment Marketing
- Adrienne Assip, Epic Records
- Erin Burr, Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)
- Alex Ciasnocha, Warner Music Nashville
- Hayden Coplen, Wasserman Music Los Angeles
- Stephanie DeMarco, Spotify
- Laura Fuller, FlyteVu
- Kristen Reed, Universal Music Group (UMG)
- Rachel Inglesino, Jonas Group Entertainment
- Sydni Joseph, Big Plan Holdings
- Derek Roberge, Sony Music Entertainment
- Torianne Valdez, Musicians On Call (MOC)
- Liliana Villarreal, iHeartRadio
“The music community has always shown great support for our mission, and we are so grateful to have these leaders officially join the MOC family as part of our Music Industry Advisory Board. These talented professionals work at the top organizations in the music business and were identified as the future leaders of this industry, so we are excited to work with them to change the landscape of how music is used to bring healing and joy,” says Pete Griffin, Musicians On Call President & CEO. “This advisory board will also give them the opportunity to learn the in’s and out’s of being an impactful leader on a nonprofit board and network with others in the industry. We are honored to be a part of their growth as leaders in this way.”
For over 20 years, the nonprofit has used music to promote and complement the healing process through bedside, virtual and digital streaming programs that are available across all 50 states. As the nation’s leading provider of live music in hospitals, MOC volunteers have performed for more than one million individuals in healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Phil Vassar To Headline Nashville’s ‘SEC Party In The Park’ Celebration - March 1, 2024
- Chayce Beckham Launches New ‘Bad For Me Tour’ March 9 - March 1, 2024
- Carly Pearce Shares Title Track From Forthcoming Album ‘Hummingbird’ - March 1, 2024