MusicRow Magazine is seeking a full-time Project Manager. This position will help produce The MusicRow Weekly as well as the MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart, and will contribute to publication’s daily online news, print issues and directories. The Project Manager will assist MusicRow‘s Editor/Director of Operations in carrying out both day-to-day tasks and large-scale projects, such as the MusicRow CountryBreakout Chart, the Rising Women on the Row event and more. This position will also be cross-trained in other positions to provide support to all MusicRow team members as needed. This is not a remote position.
– Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must be deadline-driven and independently motivated
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1-3 years job experience is preferred
– Supports Editor/Director of Operations in carrying out operational objectives and large-scale projects
– Assists in the management of the MusicRow CountryBreakout Radio Chart and the MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart
– Helps produce the MusicRow Weekly newsletter
– Contributes heavily to MusicRow‘s annual Rising Women on the Row event
– Contributes to production of MusicRow’s print issues, including writing, proofing and helping with contact directories
– Miscellaneous office support tasks, as needed
Send resume (with salary requirement) to [email protected].
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Walker Montgomery Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut - December 11, 2023
- RIAA Introduces Class Of 2023, 57 Artists Earn First-Time Certifications - December 11, 2023
- Brenda Lee Gets Her Flowers For Her Enduring Christmas Classic [Interview] - December 8, 2023