Big Machine Label Group and CreatiVets have released a new Veteran-
The album includes 10 new tracks, all penned by veterans through the CreatiVets organization with 10 featured artists on the album, including Dillon Carmichael, Love and Theft, Lance Carpenter and more.
“I am immensely proud of the journey we’ve embarked on over the past decade,” shares CreatiVets Co-Founder & Executive Director, Richard Casper. “Our mission has always been to amplify the voices of our brave veterans, and this year, on November 10th, we are celebrating our 10-year milestone by releasing 10 poignant songs. Each track is a testament to the resilience, experiences, and stories of our veterans. We believe that through music, we can foster understanding and healing, and we invite everyone to join us in this celebration of a decade of dedication, artistry, and unity.”
CreatiVets has helped more than 1,000 combat Veterans since its founding in 2013, with more than 400 Veterans participating in its songwriting programs to date. The organization’s main goal is to end Veteran suicide by offering alternative ways to cope with trauma, using the arts as a therapeutic cornerstone in the road to recovery.
Serving as a connector for opportunities that magnify CreatiVets within the entertainment space since 2020, Big Machine Label Group continues to contribute to CreatiVets’ operational initiatives through Scott and Sandi Borchetta‘s Music Has Value Fund and Big Machine Music, which serves as the co-publisher for CreatiVets.
Veteran’s Day Special, Vol. IV Track List:
1. “Back To Me (featuring Kenny Foster)” – (Kenny Foster, Tremain Davidson, Dustin Jones, Chris Rafetto)
2. “Live With It (featuring Johnny and Heidi)– (Johnny Bulford, Heidi Raye, Richard Casper, Brett Gillan, Meghan Patrick, Marc Silvestri, Jody Thompson)
3. “Just Keep Breathing (featuring Dillon Carmichael)” – (Dillon Carmichael, Richard Casper, Denis Oliverio, Dave Pittenger)
4. “Boots On The Ground (featuring Garrett Jacobs)”– (Garrett Jacobs, Chris Ferrara, Jerry Majetich, Josh Roberts)
5. “Nasariyah (featuring David Borne and Chris Ferrera” – (David Borne, Richard Casper, Chris Ferrara, Eric Killeen)
6. “Good Morning, Vietnam (featuring Jordan Fletcher) – (Jordan Fletcher, Robert Arthur, Jim Van Den Heuvel, Len Erickson)
7. “I’d Change Everything (featuring Love and Theft)” – (Eric Gunderson, Stephen Liles, Richard Casper, Brett Gillan, Rich Stinson)
8. “The Man I Love To Hate (featuring Eric Burgett)” – (Eric Burgett, Charlie Merritt, Bryan Pitman, David Quinones)
9. “Don’t Come Home (featuring Lance Carpenter)” – (Lance Carpenter, Chris Bickel, Nate Kenyon, Drew Swedenborg)
10. “What Keeps Me Around (featuring Dylan Brady)” – (Dylan Brady, Seth Cole, Lonnie Lee Fowler, Miguel Vasquez)
- Musicians On Call Announces New Music Industry Advisory Board - December 4, 2023
- Tape Room Music Partners With Warner Chappell & Red Light Management To Sign Ned Cameron - December 4, 2023
- CMA Songwriters Series & Spotlight Stage To Return To C2C Festival In March - December 1, 2023