Lauren Watkins will release Introducing: The Heartbreak, the second installment of her debut project, on Nov. 17, and unveil two of the new tracks on Oct. 20.
Produced by Joey Moi, Introducing: The Heartbreak is made up of six originals co-written by Watkins alongside hitmakers Jessie Jo Dillon, Ashley Monroe, The Warren Brothers, Nicolle Galyon, Rodney Clawson, David Garcia and more. It serves as a continuation of her April-released debut, Introducing: Lauren Watkins. Joined by fellow singer-songwriters Carter Faith and Jake Worthington on the collection, the Nashville songstress’ talent and collaborative capabilities as both a writer and an artist shine.
“Introducing: The Heartbreak is basically the next step in introducing myself and my music to the world,” says Watkins. “First, I released Introducing: Lauren Watkins, which was just saying, ‘Here’s me, here’s where I came from, what I’m influenced by.’ This is the next step, going even deeper into who I am, what I’ve gone through, how I think about things. It’s truly introducing the heartbreak I’ve experienced, which will eventually roll out into something much bigger.
“For now,” she teases, “it’s these six songs that tell the top-to-bottom story of a love, and it’s the perfect introduction to what comes next. I hope you love it like I do.”
Additionally, Watkins will bring her residency, “The Heartbreak Supper Club,” to Nashville’s Springwater Supper Club & Lounge on Oct. 17, Oct. 31 and Nov. 14. She will also hit the road this fall and winter to support Austin Snell‘s “Muddy Water Rockstar Tour” and Conner Smith‘s “Creek Will Rise Tour” before an exciting year of touring in 2024, where she’ll debut at Stagecoach and support Morgan Wallen on several “One Night At A Time 2024 Tour” stadium dates.
Introducing: The Heartbreak Track Listing:
1. “Fine County Line” (Lauren Watkins, Rodney Clawson, Nicolle Galyon)
2. “Jealous of Jane” (Lauren Watkins, Caroline Watkins, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
3. “Fly On The Wall (feat. Jake Worthington)” (Lauren Watkins, Andy Sheridan, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
4. “Stuck In My Ways” (Lauren Watkins, Will Bundy, David Garcia, Emily Landis)
5. “Cowboys on Music Row (feat. Carter Faith)” (Lauren Watkins, Jessie Jo Dillon, Carter Faith, Lauren Hungate, Ashley Monroe, Caroline Watkins)
6. “The Table” (Lauren Watkins, Nicolle Galyon, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
- In Pictures: ‘MacKenzie Porter + Friends’ Concert Raises $85K For American Cancer Society - November 27, 2023
- RVSHVD Signs With CAA - November 22, 2023
- Weekly Register: Chris Stapleton Debuts At No. 1 On Country Albums Chart - November 21, 2023