Chris Lane has released a new five-song EP, From Where I’m Sippin’.
Produced by Derek Wells and Michael Lotten, the project marks another step forward for Lane, who fuses gratitude, good times and more on the collection. The lead single from the EP, “Find Another Bar” is currently climbing the country charts. First shared in August, the moody, post-breakup anthem has already surpassed more than 3.4 million global streams.
The collection includes the romantic “Mistake,” the bittersweet heartbreak of “Way to Go Girl,” the flirtatious gamble of high stakes on “Betcha” and the good-life gratitude of the open-hearted title track, ushering in a new chapter of life for the chart-topping entertainer, husband and father, marking the first studio collection on Lane’s newly announced label home – a partnership of Jay DeMarcus’ Red Street Records and Lane’s own Voyager Records.
“I cannot believe the day is finally here! I am so excited to introduce this next chapter with From Where I’m Sippin’,” shares Lane. “This set of songs is a rollercoaster journey of living and loving life, and I feel like it shows another side of me as a songwriter. Hope y’all love this project as much as I do!”
- “Mistake” (Chris Lane, Michael Lotten, Josh Miller)
- “Way to Go Girl” (Casey Brown, John Byron, Ashley Gorley, Blake Pendergrass)
- “Betcha” (Chris Lane, Casey Brown, Travis Wood)
- “Find Another Bar” (Chris Lane, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson)
- “From Where I’m Sippin'” (Chris Lane, Josh Miller, Jordan Minton, Mark Trussell)
- Musicians On Call Announces New Music Industry Advisory Board - December 4, 2023
- Tape Room Music Partners With Warner Chappell & Red Light Management To Sign Ned Cameron - December 4, 2023
- CMA Songwriters Series & Spotlight Stage To Return To C2C Festival In March - December 1, 2023