Mercury Nashville / Range Music artist Luke Grimes is gearing up for the release of his new eight-song EP, Pain Pills Or Pews, on Oct. 20.
Grimes penned six of the songs on the new Dave Cobb-produced project, which fans can now pre-save. Fans can get a new taste of the EP with the track “Burn,” which will be released Sept. 22.
Known for his role as Kayce Dutton on the hit television series, Yellowstone, Grimes has been making music for years and is prepping his first major label project. After the release of his debut EP, he’ll be heading out on the road to perform the songs this fall. He is also set to perform for the first time at the Pilgrimage Music & Cultural festival this weekend in Franklin, Tennessee and will be returning to Stagecoach in April 2024 as well.
Pain Pills Or Pews Track Listing:
1. No Horse To Ride (Luke Grimes, Tony Lane, Jonathan Singleton)
2. Hold On (Foy Vance & Ilsey Juber)
3. Ghost Of Who We Were (Luke Grimes, Nicolle Gaylon, Rodney Clawson)
4. Where It’s Blue (Colton Venner)
5. Burn (Luke Grimes, Randy Montana, Josh Thompson)
6. Playing On The Tracks (Luke Grimes & Brent Cobb)
7. Oh Ohio (Luke Grimes, Jessi Alexander, Jon Randall)
8. Ain’t Dead Yet (Luke Grimes & Aaron Raitiere)
- Colin Stough To Release Debut EP, ‘Promiseland’ - October 2, 2023
- Dallas Smith Shares Two Tracks From Forthcoming Self-Titled Project - October 2, 2023
- ACM LEVel Up Program Opens Applications & Nominations For 2024 - October 2, 2023