Dalton Dover has released his eight-song collection Never Giving Up On That via Mercury Records/UMG Nashville.
The new collection features two new songs, “Dirt Roads and Jesus” and an alluring cover of “If I Ain’t Got You,” a staple and fan-favorite in his live set. “Dirt Roads and Jesus” was penned by Dover with his producer Matt McVaney and Alex Maxwell, and expresses where Dalton feels closest to God. As he debuted the song during his first performance at the Grand Ole Opry, he explained he’d faced some tough times throughout his life, but his faith has always brought him out the other side to better days.
Dover’s first single “Giving Up On That” debuted as the most-added song at country radio and continues to climb the charts. The video for the tune, filmed near Dover’s hometown in Rome, Georgia, will premiere Sept. 27 on CMT, CMT Music, CMT.com and Paramount’s Times Square Billboard.
“This has been such an exciting time in my life, and it means so much to be able to share it with all of you,” says Dover. “So many milestones and memories have been made with these songs and what better way to celebrate that than putting them all together and adding some new ones. We can’t wait to bring more new music to you soon.”
Never Giving Up On That Track Listing:
- “Giving Up On That” (Dalton Dover, Adam Craig, Josh Pierce)
- “You Got A Small Town” (Adam Craig, Jamie Paulin, John Pierce)
- “Damn Good Life” (Dalton Dover, Alex Maxwell, Jackson Free)
- “Baby I Am” (Jason Gantt, Dan Isbell, Nate Smith)
- “Night To Go” (Cole Taylor, Trea Landon, Shane Minor, Michael Carter)
- “Hear About A Girl” (Adam Craig, Michael Carter, Jim McCormick)
- “If I Ain’t Got You” (Alicia Keys)
- “Dirt Roads and Jesus” (Dalton Dover, Alex Maxwell, Matt McVaney)
- 2024 Dates & Ticketing Process Updates Announced For Tin Pan South - November 29, 2023
- Kylie Morgan’s ‘Making It Up As I Go Tour’ Set To Launch In February - November 29, 2023
- Music City To Celebrate Hip-Hop’s 50th Anniversary During New Year’s Eve Big Bash - November 29, 2023