Multi-Platinum singer-songwriter Riley Green will release a new album, Ain’t My Last Rodeo, on Oct. 13 via BMLG Records. The Alabama native first shared the news of the new album while onstage at Ohio Stadium.
Green’s new 12-track project is named after a poignant track on the album, “My Last Rodeo,” which the singer wrote solo following one of the final conversations he had with his late Grandaddy Buford while in the hospital. Green attributes his Grandaddy Buford for his musical appreciation, education and inspiration. On his mother’s side, his Granddaddy Lyndon can be credited for his love of the outdoors, heard in tracks like “Mississippi or Me.”
“I was fortunate enough to grow up within about three miles of my grandparents, so they were a huge part of my growing up and who I am—and this album is a lot of who I am,” says Green. “This is really the first time I was able to really take my time, write and record songs that really felt like a cohesive album—I’m really proud of it and want to thank the fans for all of their encouragement—I hope y’all enjoy it.”
Also included on Ain’t My Last Rodeo is a song with Jelly Roll as well as a cover of Tim McGraw’s “Damn Country Music,” which will be available alongside the album preorder this Friday, Sept. 1.
Ain’t My Last Rodeo also includes his current single, “Different ‘Round Here (feat. Luke Combs),” which is currently climbing through the top 30 at country radio with more than 250 million streams. Initially released in 2019, the track was a fan-favorite, spurring a flurry of passion and social attention.
Ain’t My Last Rodeo Track Listing:
1. “Damn Country Music” (Jessi Alexander, Cary Barlowe, Josh Thompson)
2. “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like That No More” (Riley Green, Chris Lindsey, Aimee Mayo)
3. “Mississippi Or Me” (Riley Green, Tyler Reeve, Josh Thompson)
4. “Different ‘Round Here (feat. Luke Combs)” (Riley Green, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton)
5. “Ain’t Like I Can Hide It” (Riley Green, Chris Dubois, Bobby Pinson)
6. “Copenhagen In A Cadillac (feat. Jelly Roll)” (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Wyatt McCubbin)
7. “Damn Good Day To Leave” (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Jonathan Singleton, Nick Walsh)
8. “My Last Rodeo” (Riley Green)
9. “Workin’ On Me” (Riley Green, Rhett Akins, Randy Montana)
10. “Raised Up Right” (Riley Green, Jeremy Bussey, Chris Dubois, Lynn Hutton)
11. “God Made a Good Ol’ Boy” (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Wyatt McCubbin, Jonathan Singleton)
12. “Ain’t My Damn To Give” (Tucker Beathard, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton)
- Parker McCollum Celebrates Three No. 1 Hits - September 22, 2023
- Morgan Wallen Takes ‘Everything I Love’ To Top Of MusicRow Chart - September 22, 2023
- CMA Foundation Honors Music Teachers Of Excellence - September 21, 2023