Ian Munsick is sharing some romantic fan favorites on a new EP, Western Wedding, out now.
The eight-track project of love ballads features both instrumental and piano-driven versions of four of his original songs. Western Wedding follows his Me and A Fiddle EP, which was released in June alongside intimate live performance videos filmed in Sun Valley, Idaho.
“Over the last few years, requests for me to make ‘piano versions’ of my love ballads have overflown my inbox,” shares Munsick. “I’m always so honored when couples use my music for their wedding soundtrack, or when one of my songs epitomizes a relationship between two people. All of these instances have inspired my Western Wedding EP. May your love grow as tall as the Rockies and last as long as the rivers winding through them.”
Fans can catch Munsick on Morgan Wallen’s “One Night At A Time World Tour” Aug. 30 at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park. This fall, he’ll embark on his headlining “The Buffalo Roams Tour,” which will feature a rotating lineup of special guests including Giovannie & The Hired Guns, Randall King, Triston Marez, Catie Offerman, Tanner Usrey, Jake Worthington and Chancey Williams.
Western Wedding Track Listing:
1. “Me Against the Mountain – Piano/Vocal”
2. “Me Against the Mountain – Instrumental”
3. “Ranch Hand – Piano/Vocal”
4. “Ranch Hand – Instrumental”
5. “More Than Me – Piano/Vocal”
6. “More Than Me – Instrumental”
7. “Long Haul – Piano/Vocal”
8. “Long Haul – Instrumental”
- Industry Ink: Stephen Wilson Jr., Anne Wilson, BMI, ACM - September 21, 2023
- Tauren Wells To Host 54th Annual GMA Dove Awards - September 21, 2023
- Toby Keith Celebrates Solo Writes On New ‘100% Songwriter’ Project - September 21, 2023