Charlie Worsham has shared some details from his upcoming new collaborative project Compadres. The first track from the new collection, “How I Learned To Pray” featuring Luke Combs, is out now.
The five-track album, due out Oct. 13, features a handful of Worsham’s friends and fiercest champions, including Combs, Dierks Bentley, Elle King, Kip Moore and Lainey Wilson.
Produced by The Cadillac Three frontman Jaren Johnston, the album is a versatile introduction to the next chapter of a decade-long story. The first track, “How I Learned To Pray,” has connected with fans already, with more than 14,000 people on TikTok using the audio to create their own clips. The song’s video premiered today across all CMT platforms and the Paramount billboards in New York City’s Times Square.
In addition to creating his own music, the Mississippi native has recently contributed his talents as a vocalist and instrumentalist to projects from Wilson, Eric Church, Brandy Clark, Vince Gill, Hailey Whitters, Corey Kent, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban, among others. He continues to tour as part of Bentley’s band, and he was honored with the 2022 ACM Award for Acoustic Guitar Player of the Year. He also continues to uplift his fellow “liner note legends” as host of Pickers Radio on Apple Music Country.
Compadres Track Listing:
1. Creekwater Clear feat. Elle King (Charlie Worsham, Brent Cobb, Jaren Johnston)
2. Handful of Dust feat. Lainey Wilson (Tony Arata)
3. How I Learned To Pray feat. Luke Combs (Charlie Worsham, Jeremy Spillman, Ryan Tyndell)
4. Kiss Like You Dance feat. Kip Moore (Jon Nite, Andrew DeRoberts, Andy Albert)
5. Things I Can’t Control feat. Dierks Bentley (Ross Copperman, David Lee Murphy, Ashley Gorley)
- Neil Medley Shares His Stories On Debut Project, ‘South End Kid’ - September 29, 2023
- Morgan Wallen Adds Multiple Nights In Several Markets For 2024 Tour - September 29, 2023
- Brittney Spencer Slates Debut Album ‘My Stupid Life’ For January - September 29, 2023