MusicRow Magazine is proud to reveal the nominees for the 2023 MusicRow Awards, presented by City National Bank. The winners of this year’s honors will be announced online on all MusicRow platforms on Tuesday, Sept. 12.
MusicRow subscribers will receive their ballots via email on Wednesday, Aug. 9.
There are 14 member-voted categories, including:
1. Producer of the Year
2. Label Group of the Year
3. Talent Agency of the Year
4. Breakthrough Songwriter of the Year
5. Breakthrough Artist-Writer of the Year
6. Male Songwriter of the Year
7. Female Songwriter of the Year
8. Song of the Year
9. Discovery Artist of the Year
10. Breakthrough Artist of the Year
11. Female Artist of the Year
12. Male Artist of the Year
13. Group/Duo Artist of the Year
14. Entertainer of the Year
Now in its 35th year, the MusicRow Awards are Nashville’s longest running music industry trade publication honors and celebrate the achievements of songwriters, artists, producers and more.
Winners of the 14 awards categories are voted on by subscribers of MusicRow Magazine. This year’s Awards features three new categories: Female Artist of the Year, Male Artist of the Year and Group/Duo Artist of the Year. Artist of the Year is now Entertainer of the Year.
The final nominees revealed in this announcement are determined by a committee. For the categories of Breakthrough Songwriter and Breakthrough Artist-Writer, outside nominations are also considered. For the Male and Female Songwriter of the Year categories, nominees are based on data from MusicRow’s Top Songwriter Chart.
All nominations are based on projects that were active between the period of June 1, 2022 and May 31, 2023. Continuing MusicRow’s tradition of recognizing talent behind the scenes, the Top 10 Album All-Star Musician Awards will be presented in conjunction with the MusicRow Awards. These honors salute Nashville’s most in-demand studio players who performed on the most albums reaching the Top 10 of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart during the eligibility period.
MusicRow subscribers will vote to determine award winners. The Ballot Voting Period runs Wednesday, Aug. 9 at 11 a.m. through Friday, Aug. 18 at 5 p.m. To become a MusicRow subscriber and become eligible to vote, sign up here.
- First-Ever ‘People’s Choice Country Awards’ Airs Live From Nashville [Recap] - September 29, 2023
- Dylan Scott Earns MusicRow No. 1 With ‘Can’t Have Mine’ - September 29, 2023
- 2023 People’s Choice Country Awards Winners – Complete List - September 29, 2023