Randy Rogers & Wade Bowen Brew Up ‘Hold My Beer Vol. 3’
Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen are teaming up once again for Hold My Beer Vol. 3, which arrives on July 7. The latest entry to their Hold My Beer collection, Vol. 3 features six songs exploring love, life on the road, nostalgia, and of course, hoisting a cold one.
Rogers and Bowen first decided to join forces in 2015 when they released Hold My Beer, Vol. 1. Their newest project, much like the first EP and 2020’s Vol. 2, is a collection made for drinking, dancing and reminiscing, with the artists trading off as they sing about heading to the bar after a broken heart in “I Moved Into A Bar,” or looking back on their youth in “Dumb Kids.” Rhett Akins joins Rogers and Bowen on the track “We Ain’t The Only Ones,” where the trio shout out fellow Texas artists like Miranda Lambert, Willie Nelson and Cody Johnson in their ode to putting in miles on the road.
“Hold my Beer Vol. 3 is finally here,” Rogers shares. “I absolutely love making these records with Wade and am so proud of these songs — we wrote every single one. Listen responsibly. Cheers!”
“If you don’t have fun listening to these songs, I feel sorry for ya,” Bowen adds. “No reason we should have this much fun ‘working!’ I hope you love these songs as much as we love making them. Grab some friends and drink a few for us! Cheers!”
Following the release, the two friends will hit the road on the “Hold My Beer Tour” beginning in July. The trek will run through Texas, kicking off in College Station on July 19 and stopping in Lubbock, Dallas and Corpus Christi as well as Billy Bob’s Texas for two shows in Fort Worth before wrapping in Helotes on Aug. 19.
Hold My Beer Vol. 3 Track Listing:
1. “Shooting Hand” (Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Drew Kennedy)
2. “We Ain’t The Only Ones” (Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Rhett Akins)
3. “Things That Never Change” (Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Brad Clawson)
4. “It’s A Beautiful Day” (Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Aaron Raitiere)
5. “I Moved Into A Bar” (Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Taylor Phillips)
6. “Dumb Kids” (Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Allen Shamblin)
- Toby Keith Celebrates The Red, White & Blue With New UMG EP - May 26, 2023
- John Anderson Makes Headlining Debut At The Ryman - May 26, 2023
- Cooper Alan Announces Fall Canadian Tour - May 26, 2023