Chase Rice has received numerous awards for his recent “Way Down Yonder” music video, earning recognition from both the Telly Awards and American Advertising Awards.
The Telly Awards, known for honoring the best in video and television across all screens, recognized the “Way Down Yonder” video with an array of awards. Directed by Kaiser Cunningham and produced by Twelve Midnight, the single-take video earned the following accolades:
- Gold – Craft (Art Direction)
- Silver – General (Budget Under $100,000)
- Silver – Campaign (Promotional)
- Silver – General (Music)
- Bronze – Craft (Cinematography/Videography)
The American Advertising Awards, which recognize excellence in advertising and marketing communications, also honored the video. “Way Down Yonder” was filmed at the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District in their Fort Worth district category, making it eligible for the National Competition. The video celebrating the historic Western way of life was acknowledged with the following awards:
- Gold – Branded Content & Entertainment Campaign
- Gold – Cinematography
- Gold – Music Video
Additionally, several of Rice’s fan-favorite songs earned new RIAA Platinum and multi-Platinum certifications. His two-week chart topper “Eyes On You” received triple-Platinum certification and the top five hit “Ready Set Roll” achieved double-Platinum status. “Ignite the Night,” “Gonna Wanna Tonight” and “Ride” are now Platinum-certified as well.
Rice has also given fans a behind-the-scenes look at the making of his album I Hate Cowboys & All Dogs Go To Hell with never-before-seen footage in a new 10-part docuseries premiering weekly via Rice’s YouTube channel. The short films chronicle the two weeks Rice spent crafting the album at his rural home-turned-studio alongside producer Oscar Charles. Nine episodes are available to watch now, with the final installment debuting next Tuesday, June 6.
- Chris Stapleton Confirms 2024 U.K. & Ireland Arena Tour - September 26, 2023
- Dean Dillon Honored With Tennessee Music Pathways Marker - September 26, 2023
- Craig Morgan Enlists Luke Combs, Jelly Roll, Lainey Wilson, More For New EP - September 26, 2023