Reba McEntire Announces New Book & Album
Reba McEntire revealed details on the Today show Monday morning (April 17) about her upcoming lifestyle book, Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots.
The book is a collection of funny, poignant, and deeply personal stories, photos, lifestyle tips, and recipes from McEntire. It goes on sale Tuesday, Oct. 10.
McEntire will discuss the upcoming project with fellow Oklahoman Garth Brooks during a premiere TalkShopLive livestream event tonight (April 17) at 6 p.m. CT. Viewers can tune in to the discussion here.
In conjunction with the book, McEntire will also release an accompanying album also titled Not That Fancy. Collaborating with Dave Cobb to produce the project, the 14-track collection will feature stripped-down versions of some of McEntire’s most iconic songs in addition to a brand new single, “Seven Minutes In Heaven.” The album is set to release Oct. 6 and is available to pre-order now.
Not That Fancy track list:
1. The Fear of Being Alone
2. Consider Me Gone
3. Somebody Should Leave
4. How Blue
5. If You See Him, If You See Her with Brooks & Dunn
6. Till You Love Me
7. Seven Minutes In Heaven
8. The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
9. Does He Love You with Dolly Parton
10. One Promise Too Late
11. The Last One To Know
12. New Fool At An Old Game
13. I’m A Survivor
- Avery King Opens New PR Firm, King Publicity - May 26, 2023
- Jordan Davis Takes ‘Next Thing You Know’ To No. 1 On MusicRow Chart - May 26, 2023
- UMG Nashville Names Chelsea Blythe Exec. VP Of A&R - May 25, 2023