Reba McEntire revealed details on the Today show Monday morning (April 17) about her upcoming lifestyle book, Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots.
The book is a collection of funny, poignant, and deeply personal stories, photos, lifestyle tips, and recipes from McEntire. It goes on sale Tuesday, Oct. 10.
McEntire will discuss the upcoming project with fellow Oklahoman Garth Brooks during a premiere TalkShopLive livestream event tonight (April 17) at 6 p.m. CT. Viewers can tune in to the discussion here.
In conjunction with the book, McEntire will also release an accompanying album also titled Not That Fancy. Collaborating with Dave Cobb to produce the project, the 14-track collection will feature stripped-down versions of some of McEntire’s most iconic songs in addition to a brand new single, “Seven Minutes In Heaven.” The album is set to release Oct. 6 and is available to preorder now.
Not That Fancy Track Listing:
1. “The Fear of Being Alone (Acoustic Version)”
2. “Consider Me Gone (Acoustic Version)”
3. “Somebody Should Leave (Acoustic Version)”
4. “How Blue (Acoustic Version)”
5. “If You See Him, If You See Her (with Brooks & Dunn) (Acoustic Version)”
6. “Till You Love Me (Acoustic Version)”
7. “Seven Minutes In Heaven”
8. “The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia (Acoustic Version)”
9. “Does He Love You with Dolly Parton (Acoustic Version)”
10. “One Promise Too Late (Acoustic Version)”
11. “The Last One To Know (Acoustic Version)”
12. “New Fool At An Old Game (Acoustic Version)”
13. “I’m A Survivor (Acoustic Version)”
14. “Fancy (Acoustic Version)”
- Chayce Beckham Maintains Top Five Position On MusicRow Top Songwriter Chart - December 4, 2023
- Josh Del Joins Good Company Entertainment As Creative Director - December 4, 2023
- Chris Fabiani To Exit Warner Music Nashville - December 4, 2023