The Big Machine Music City Grand Prix is back for its third annual race on Aug. 4 through 6, 2023. Organizers have added a few elements to the event this year, including a Saturday night race under the lights of downtown Nashville and an earlier start time on Sunday for the NTT IndyCar Series weekend.
Tickets for the annual IndyCar race and festival are on sale now at the Music City Grand Prix website.
The Saturday night race will showcase the new SRO GR Cup and the returning SRO GT America Series, featuring super car manufacturers Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche and more.
After a late afternoon start time the first two years, race executives and IndyCar worked together with NBC to move the green flag for the NTT IndyCar Series Sunday race start time to 11:30 a.m. CT so fans will enjoy cooler temperatures and a full day of thrilling race action.
“We are thrilled to bring back one of Nashville’s premier sporting events this summer,” says Jason Rittenberry, President & COO, Big Machine Music City Grand Prix. “We listened to our fans and have made some exciting changes that will enhance the overall festival experience. This will be our best race yet.”
Three-Day Ticket Packages, Clubs and Suites are now available for the third annual Big Machine Music City Grand Prix. Fans can choose their optimal grandstand seat to watch as the drivers compete in the 80-lap, 2.1-mile, 11-turn course which goes around Nissan Stadium, over the Cumberland River and curves around downtown Nashville. The event will feature live music each day and culminate with a headline concert Friday and Saturday night.
Due to popular demand, the NetJets Club RPM presented by Flatrock Motorclub tickets, will accommodate more guests in 2023. Located on Turn three, it has dynamic views, air conditioning and all-day premium food and beverages. Club RPM has sold out quickly in the past. A limited number of tickets are available now during the initial ticket on-sale. In addition, the event has added Turn Nine Club, a new experience with views of the most action-packed corner and its own private grandstand, an air-conditioned tent area with all-inclusive food and beverages featuring Edley’s Bar-B-Que and Pancho and Lefty’s Cantina.
Big Machine Music City Grand Prix 2023 Tickets Options:
- Three-day Club RPM – $2,850 all-inclusive (includes paddock pass, concert access, food and premium open bar)
- Three-day East Club – $1,449 all-inclusive (includes paddock pass, concert access, food, beer and wine)
- Three-day Turn Nine Club – $849 all-inclusive (includes paddock pass, concert access, food, beer and wine)
- Three-day Grandstand – $219
- Three-day Premium Grandstand – $229 (with chairbacks)
- Three-day General Admission – $139
This article also appears in MusicRow‘s sister publication, The Sports Credential.
- Mike Gossin To Release Debut Solo Project - October 13, 2023
- The Neal Agency & Red Light Management Anchor Habitat For Humanity’s Fall Music Row Build - October 13, 2023
- On The Row: Alex Miller’s New EP ‘Country’ Shows Continued Growth After ‘American Idol’ - October 12, 2023