Tyler Braden Slates New ‘Neon Grave’ EP For March
Warner Music Nashville’s Tyler Braden is gearing up for the release of his new EP, Neon Grave, on March 3. The project’s title track is out today (Jan. 27).
Produced by Randy Montana, the six-track EP also features a duet version of fan-favorite heartbreaker “Try Losing One” with Sydney Sierota of Echosmith. With 70 million global streams, the original version of the track has already hit No. 1 on SiriusXM The Highway’s Hot 30 Countdown and continues to climb at country radio.
“Ever since I knew how to strum a couple chords on a guitar, rock music has been a huge influence on my style,” Braden shares. “I think Neon Grave really kicks it up a notch. This project has that important, underlying thread of country storytelling but channels the kind of energy that fans feel during my live shows. I’m excited for everyone to hear and experience the direction that we’re headed in!”
A finalist on the first season of NBC’s American Song Contest, Braden continues to perform across the country and has already accumulated nearly 200 million global streams. The fast-rising country rocker is currently on the road with Mitchell Tenpenny’s “This Is The Heavy Tour,” which will hit Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium next weekend (Feb. 3-4) for two shows.
Neon Grave Track List:
1. Neon Grave (Tyler Braden, Justin Ebach, Shane Minor)
2. Try Losing One (with Sydney Sierota of Echosmith) (Tyler Braden, Brian Davis, Adam Wood)
3. Choose Me (Tyler Braden)
4. Wrong Right Now (Tyler Braden, Ben Goldsmith, John Phillips)
5. Middle Man (Tyler Braden, Erik Dylan)
6. Try Losing One (Tyler Braden, Brian Davis, Adam Wood)
- Billy Gilman Joins Bluegrass World With Pinecastle Records Deal - February 20, 2023
- Kristian Bush Gears Up For Final Installment Of ’52’ Album Series In March - February 20, 2023
- Jelly Roll Announces 44-City Headlining ‘Backroad Baptism Tour’ - February 20, 2023