The Academy of Country Music’s LEVel Up: Lift Every Voice program has announced its 2023 cohort’s members on Tuesday (Dec. 13). They also celebrated the inaugural 2022 cohort’s completion of the first year of the two-year professional development program.
The ACM LEVel Up Rising Leaders curriculum is designed to empower participants to play a pivotal role in expanding the horizons of the country industry into new audiences.
The first year is spent learning from thought leaders across the industry, as well as collaborating to develop a proposed plan to expand country’s reach into new and underrepresented audience segments. The second sees the class implement their plan, working intentionally to shape the future and move the industry forward.
The 2023 LEVel Up cohort is comprised of established young professionals in the industry from record labels, radio stations, podcasts, management groups, and many other industry roles. Participants are typically in the mid stages of their career, primed to benefit from the professional growth and eager to serve as ambassadors for inclusivity and equity within the country industry.
ACM LEVel Up, 2023 Cohort:
- Sabrina Butera, CAA
- Nick Coulson, SiriusXM/The Highway
- Ellen Ford, BBR Music Group
- Aimee Graham, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Synnovea Halsel, Sony Music Publishing
- Alex Heimerman, Universal Music Group Nashville
- Roxy King, UMPG
- Markus Koger, Smoking Section Podcast
- Chantrel Reynolds, mTheory
- Jenn Tressler, Opry Entertainment Group
ACM LEVel Up, 2022 Cohort, who have just completed the first year of the program:
- Kaela Allen, Singer/Songwriter
- Mackenzie Cooper, Triple Tigers Records
- Stephanie Davenport, Warner Music Nashville
- Morgan Kenney, WME
- Daniel Killian, FBMM
- Shelby Moran, AEG Presents
- Vanna Moua, Rhythm House
- Kortney Toney, Naxos of America
- CMA Songwriters Series & Spotlight Stage To Return To C2C Festival In March - December 1, 2023
- Kenny Chesney Adds Three Soccer Stadiums To ‘Sun Goes Down 2024 Tour’ - December 1, 2023
- Crowd Surf Accepting Applications For New Music Apprenticeship Program - December 1, 2023