Patrick Murphy is set to release his debut Warner Music Nashville EP, Half The Story, on July 29. The six-song set includes the latest single, “Blue Jeans, Blue Eyes, Blue Skies,” which follows the project’s anthemic lead release, “Momentum.”
A Perham, Minnesota native, Murphy began honing his piano skills at three, going on to play in front of his first audiences at the local church. He eventually began singing, and was influenced by artists such as Keith Urban, Elton John, Brett Eldredge, Journey and more.
The 23-year-old has developed his own sound, which he describes as Rascal Flatts and Dan + Shay meet The Script and Andy Grammer.
Over the past several years, the Nashville-based musician landed his first publishing and major label record deal, and has opened for Maren Morris, Kane Brown, Kip Moore, Chris Janson and more.
Murphy is managed by Alicia Pruitt of Red Light Management.
Half the Story Track List:
1. Life Style – Patrick Murphy, J.T. Harding, Josh Osborne
2. Blue Jeans, Blue Eyes, Blue Skies – Patrick Murphy, Jerry Flowers, Hunter Phelps
3. Momentum – Patrick Murphy, Nick Foxer, Rich Karg
4. Scares Me More – Patrick Murphy, Bernie Herms, Emily Weisband
5. Lookin’ Back – Patrick Murphy, Jay Brunswick, Heather Morgan, Tommy Cecil
6. I’m Not Giving Up – Patrick Murphy, Josh Kear, Ray Fulcher