ACM Lifting Lives has announced that its 2022-2023 grant cycle will open for submissions beginning May 16 through June 16.
With support from Gibson Gives, Country Thunder, and other donors, this month-long application window continues ACM Lifting Lives’ history of supporting mental health organizations, as well as individuals struggling with those issues.
With the submission window opening tied to May’s Mental Health Awareness Month, the 2022-2023 grant cycle moves ACM Lifting Lives’ landmark COVID-19 Response Fund into its next phase.
“We are proud to re-open submissions for our grant making process and support the essential work being done by organizations providing music therapy as a way of healing,” says Lyndsay Cruz, Executive Director of ACM Lifting Lives. “We also have listened carefully to the members of our country music community who suffered emotional and mental setbacks from loss of work during the pandemic. We are proud to continue to support those that qualified for our COVID-19 Response Fund to get the additional help they need to thrive and participate in an industry that celebrates healing through the power of music.”
Eligible beneficiaries for the 2022-2023 grant cycle will fall into one of three primary areas:
- Individuals working within the country industry requesting funding for mental wellness services,
- Organizations providing direct aid to benefit the mental and emotional health of members of the country industry, or
- 501c3 eligible organizations that provide music therapy programs for health-related needs
More information on how to submit, along with further details on eligibility requirements, can be found at acmliftinglives.org. Recipients for this grant cycle will be notified in summer 2022 with funds arriving shortly thereafter.
- ‘Reportin’ For Duty’ Benefit Raises Over A Million Dollars For EB Research - February 23, 2024
- Kayla Williams Rises To Senior Ticketing Manager At Outback Presents - February 23, 2024
- Kenny Chesney Shares Tracklist & New Song From Upcoming Album ‘Born’ - February 23, 2024