Some of Dolly Parton‘s favorite family recipes are now available in a new line of Southern-inspired desserts thanks to a new partnership between Dolly and Duncan Hines.
Dolly-inspired products in the new line include cake mixes and frostings such as Coconut Cake and Banana Puddin’ Cake, and beginning in March they can be found in the baking section of grocery stores and mass retailers across the country.
“I have always loved to cook and, growing up in the South, I especially love that authentic Mom and Pop kind of cooking,” shares Parton. “I am excited to launch my own line of cake mixes and frostings with Duncan Hines, bringing that sweet, Southern-style baking experience I enjoy to others.”
To introduce the partnership, Duncan Hines is offering the limited-edition Dolly Parton’s Baking Collection, while supplies last. The collection gives Dolly fans the chance to be the first to try her new line of cake mixes and frostings before they hit shelves this spring.
- Dolly Parton’s Southern Style Coconut Flavored Cake Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Southern Style Banana Flavored Cake Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Creamy Buttercream Frosting
- Dolly Parton’s Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Collectible tea towel & spatula
- Custom recipe cards
“Duncan Hines is beyond thrilled to partner with Dolly Parton, one of the most revered and beloved women in the world, on a new line of products that are steeped in Southern comfort and inspired by Dolly’s family recipes,” says Audrey Ingersoll, Duncan Hines brand director. “We are excited to see this partnership–facilitated by Dolly’s licensing agency, IMG–evolve for years to come.”
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Eras Tour’ First To Exceed $1 Billion, Crowns Pollstar’s Year-End Top Tours List - December 8, 2023
- CRB Names Inaugural Futuri Digital Pioneer Scholarship Recipient - December 8, 2023
- George Strait Announces Christmas Sweepstakes To Benefit Jenifer Strait Memorial Foundation - December 7, 2023