CRB Inc. has announced it will move forward with CRS 2022 as a live, in-person event from Feb. 23-25 at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
The decision was made after careful and thorough consultation with attendees, panelists, performers, sponsorship partners, vendors, event staff, and CRB Board leadership. The CRB’s top priority is to provide a safe, comfortable atmosphere for CRS 2022 attendees, sponsors, staff, and volunteers.
Everyone attending CRS 2022 will be required to provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccinations or a negative COVID test result obtained within 48-hours of arrival at the event. If attendees cannot provide either, rapid antigen and PCR tests will be available upon arrival and conducted on-site at no cost to attendees.
Additionally, voluntary testing (rapid antigen and PCR) will be available to all attendees throughout CRS, courtesy of CRB. Complimentary tests will also be available on Saturday, Feb. 26 for both local and out-of-town attendees before returning home.
CRB has engaged the services of 3P America for end-to-end digital compliance, using its mobile-based, proprietary application, 3P Smart Verify. The platform will administer and conduct the following:
- Safe Document Collection
- Secure Vaccine Verification
- Health Screenings
- FDA-Approved Testing
- Discreet, HIPAA-compliant notification
Prior to the event, all CRS 2022 registered attendees will receive a link to 3P Smart Verify to establish a profile and submit the necessary documentation. Users will be able to upload vaccination documentation or a negative COVID-19 test. All attendees will be required to have completed the 3P Smart Verify profile to receive their CRS registration packet.
- CRB will supply and require masks in all CRS event spaces at the Omni Nashville Hotel: meeting rooms, performance halls, plus Legends and Broadway pre-function areas.
- All meeting room seating areas will be configured to provide adequate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the CRS event space.
- Traffic patterns in hallways surrounding the CRS footprint will be routed to avoid close contact in advance of all Broadway Ballroom performances (Warner Music Nashville Luncheon, BMLG Luncheon, New Faces of Country Music Showcase) and “Bob Kingsley’s Acoustic Alley” in Legends Ballroom.
- CRB is recommending attendees limit close personal contacts such as full, close contact embraces, and handshakes.
- CRB strongly encourages all members of our industry to exercise personal responsibility: CRB urges attendees to monitor their health daily, and anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness or not feeling 100% well to please refrain from attending the event. If this is the case, CRB will extend the refund policy set forth at the time of registration.
- Brothers Osborne Plots 35-Date ‘Might As Well Be Us Tour’ For 2024 - November 28, 2023
- Creative Nation Adds To Roster, Extends Deals - November 28, 2023
- The War And Treaty, Riley Green, More Added To ‘All For The Hall’ Lineup - November 28, 2023