Singer-songwriter Warren Zeiders has released his new project, Acoustic Covers (Deluxe).
The record features Zeiders’ takes on some of the songs that shaped him, and paying tribute to some legendary voices as he strips their work down to its essence. The opening track, “Outskirts of Heaven” was produced by Craig Campbell, who also plays guitar and sings on Zeiders’ new version.
Zeiders also offers up a lowdown version of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Simple Man,” and his takes on hip-hop tracks like Afroman’s “Colt 45” and Post Malone’s “Feeling Whitney.” He also delivers faithful versions of Jason Isbell’s impassioned “Cover Me Up” and Tyler Childers’ intimate “Lady May” on the new album.
Zeiders burst onto the country scene last summer with the release of his single “Ride The Lightning.” His debut 717 Tapes EP, quickly followed by a full band version of “Ride The Lightning,” racked up multi-millions in streams, downloads, and You Tube views. In a short time, he has already garnered over 200 million views on TikTok and more than 33 million streams across platforms.
Acoustic Covers (Deluxe) Track List:
1. Outskirts of Heaven featuring Craig Campbell (Campbell)
2. Simple Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
3. Drunk Driving (Wetzel)
4. Stone (Myers)
5. Cover Me Up (Isbell)
6. Colt 45 (Afroman)
7. Lady May (Childers)
8. Feeling Whitney (Post Malone)
9. Porch Swing Angel (Muscadine Bloodline)
10. Nose on the Grindstone (Childers)
11. This Damn Song (Pecos & The Rooftops)
- CMA Songwriters Series & Spotlight Stage To Return To C2C Festival In March - December 1, 2023
- Kenny Chesney Adds Three Soccer Stadiums To ‘Sun Goes Down 2024 Tour’ - December 1, 2023
- Crowd Surf Accepting Applications For New Music Apprenticeship Program - December 1, 2023